BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2010年5月2日星期日

no promise

Hey baby, when we are together, doing things that we love.Every time you're near I feel like I'm in heaven, feeling highI don't want to let go, girl.I just need you to know girl.I don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight,No promises.Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your armsHere tonightHey baby, when we are together, doing things that we love.Everytime you're near I feel like I'm in heaven, feeling highI don't want to let go, girl.I just need you to know girl.I don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight,No promises.Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your armsI don't want to run away, I want to stay forever, thru Time and Time..No promisesI don't wanna run away, I don't wanna be aloneNo PromisesBaby, now I need to hold you tight, now and forever my loveNo promisesI don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight,No promises.Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your armsHere tonight.I don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight,No promises.Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your armsHere tonight







~不知做麽 莫名的爱上了这首歌~
~每次一听 总会想起你~
~这今天 你都没找我了~
~可是 我依然还会想你~
~我知道现在的你 已经有了女友~
~再不会去爱上别的女子~
~可是 我却还依然的傻傻等待着你~
~我会不会太笨~

1 评论:

I♥ LOVE♥ YOU 我♥爱♥妳★ 说...

我还等着你~你知道吗~
想知道你有喜欢过我吗~